Sunday, 29 July 2012

Outfit and shopping update!

Hi viewers ^^ Or readers, whichever x'D

Yesterday I went out with my mum to do a bit of shopping, but this time, she wasn't as moody as she was on our last shopping day together x'D We didn't go into Manchester this time, just to Bolton, since my mum was having a weave in her hair done. It looks really pretty, she got it done at a salon, can't remember the name of it though x'D My mum's really happy with it ^^

Here's a picture of the shoes I bough, 4 inches :'3
 They are seriously comfortable, my little toe gets a bit weird though, but it's not the shoes fault, as my right foot is slightly wider than my left foot, by a few millimeters. So I just wear a plaster to push my right little toe in a bit, then they're perfect to walk in ^^ I edited the photo to show you what the actual colours of the shoes are, since the original photo made them look a little too grey (there was a grey version of these shoes though, but I prefer the light brown ^^). I bought them at TK Maxx, and they were only 17 pounds. 17! I was literally shocked. And, they fit me perfectly, as now, my heeled shoes will have to be a size 6 instead of a 5 (I used to wear size 6 flats and size 5 heels, but it's 6 for both now ^^). So yeah, I was really happy :'3 I also tried on this really long baggy jumper (they reached about the middle of my thighs), and it was cool that it was very comfortable, but it was also in the 90's style that my mother wore when she was around 17-19 years old. It was awesome, but my mum said we'll have to buy it tomorrow, as today the shops are already closed, and she was trying not to spend too much money that day since she already pent a lot on her hair. I can't wait to get it now :'D
And here's the dres and belt I wore that day :'3 I also wore a cotton shrug sort of thing which matched the colour of my belt :'3 The dress is actually what my mum bought for herself about 2 or 3 days ago, but she discovered the colours didn't really suit her, so she gave it to me x'D I automatically thought of Bom from 2NE1 when I wore the dress since it's in a similar style to something she would wear ^^ But, I personally don't like Bom very much, so I didn't know whether to accept the dress x'D I went out in it yesterday though and it was really good for the weather (it was quite sunny for England x'D). I wore the turquoise loafers I bought from my last shopping trip, but the moment I got home me and my parents had a big barbecue, and I walked around in my heels x'D I even tidied half of my room in them, though I still need to hoover up now since I removed about 3 piles of clothes from my bedroom floor x'D

So yeah :'3 Later on that day we went to buy some groceries and we got loads of things x'D We shop at Aldi from time to time and my mum bought me a ready-made cappuccino in a plastic cup thing. I thought I would need to add sugar (don't know where from, but oh well x'D), but when I tasted it I was in heaven!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this post and that none of you are angry at me for posting a little too late, but come on, I have a life too x'D

xo, Aleks <3

No comments: